Frank J. Beale, DDS
Meet Dr. Beale
Dr. Frank J. Beale was born in Chicago, Illinois. He attended undergraduate college at Virginia Commonwealth University in Richmond, Virginia. Upon graduation, he attended dental school at the Medical College of Virginia in Richmond, Virginia, where he graduated with honors. After earning his DDS degree, Dr. Beale entered a General Practice Residency at the Medical College of Pennsylvania in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania. Dr. Beale then practiced general dentistry in Tidewater for 3 years before continuing his education in Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery. He completed his internship and residency in Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery at the University of Pennsylvania in Philadelphia. Dr. Beale is a board certified Diplomate of the American Board of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons and is board certified by the National Dental Board of Anesthesiology. He has practiced Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery in the Tidewater area since 1989.
Dr. Beale has been married to Debra Carlton Beale since 1982 and they have two children, Danielle and Jack.
Outside of the office, Dr. Beale enjoys spending time with his family and sports that include golfing, water skiing, and boating.
- Fellow – American Association of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons
- Diplomate – American Board of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons
- Diplomate – National Board of Dental Board of Anesthesiology
- Fellow – American Dental Society of Anesthesiology
- Southeast Society of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons
- Virginia Society of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons
- Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery Foundation
- Sentara Leigh Hospital
- Children’s Hospital of the King’s Daughters at Princess Anne.