In addition to our standard infection control protocols, our office is taking further precautions to ensure the safety of our patients and staff.
Here are the new implementations:
- Every patient must wear a mask when they enter the office
- Our waiting rooms will remain closed. This will limit the traffic in the office at one time. Patients will wait in the car until a staff member is ready for them
- Every patient and guardian will be given a health questionnaire and have their temperatures check at the front door
- Guardians and escorts will be asked to wait in their cars
- We equipped our surgical rooms and sterilization rooms with air purifiers
- Every staff member in our office will be wearing a mask
- We encourage every patient to register online
- To minimize handling of cash and credit cards in the office, we will encourage patients to pay with their cellphone via a Podium request (safe and secure)
- All surfaces are cleaned and disinfected after each patient
Call Our Doctors if You Have Questions
We are looking forward to seeing our patients in office again. If you want to learn more about our office protocols, a member of our team will be happy to help you answer any questions you may have. Contact our office at (757) 426-6155 to schedule an initial consultation today!