In addition to standard infection control protocols, Coastal Virginia Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery is taking further precautions at each of our locations to ensure the safety of all our patients and staff.
- Every patient must wear a mask when they enter the office.
- Our waiting rooms will remain closed. Patients will wait in the car until a staff member is ready for them.
- Every patient and guardian will be given a health questionnaire and have their temperatures checked at the front door.
- Guardians and escorts will be asked to wait in their cars.
- We equipped our surgical rooms and sterilization rooms with air purifiers.
- Every staff member in our office will be wearing a mask.
- We encourage every patient to register online.
- To minimize the potential spread of viruses and bacteria, we are limiting physical contact with cash and credit cards in the office. Therefore, we encourage our patients to pay with their cellphone via a safe and secure Podium request.
- All surfaces are cleaned and disinfected after each patient.
Call Our Doctors if You Have Questions
The entire team at Coastal Virginia Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery is looking forward to seeing our patients within our offices once again. If you want to learn more about our protocols to help you stay safe during your visit, a member of our team will be happy to answer any questions you may have. Contact our office at (757) 426-6155 today!